For all general enquiries, please contact the JCS helpdesk:
Phone: +44 (0) 1865 987211
Post: JCS Online Resources
Suite 1 Whichford House, Parkway Court, John Smith Drive, Oxford Business Park, Oxford OX4 2JY, UK
For information about subscriptions, pricing and free trials for Schools, please contact:
For information about subscriptions, pricing and free trials for Further and Higher Education Institutions, please contact:
- Amy Williams, Account Executive
For information about subscriptions, pricing and free trials for Public Libraries, please contact:
- Sean Wright, Sales and Marketing Manager
If you have any questions about your subscriptions, or how to access/use your "My JCS" account, please contact:
- Carola Lopez, Sales Support and Events Administrator
Connect with us
Quick links to the latest news...
- January 2016 Newsletter for Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges
- Winter 2015 Newsletter for Further Education Colleges
- Digital natives lack online know-how says Ofcom report - read our summary
- Over 560 schools from 25+ countries have registered for free access to the Churchill Archive - has yours?
- Over 220 schools have subscribed to the JSTOR Secondary Schools Collection through JCS - has yours?
- Autumn 2015 Newsletter for Public Libraries