It is very important to JCS that our website is accessible to all users. Measures take to ensure accessibility include:
- Using alternative text for all images
- Using valid HTML and CSS for all pages
- Checking compliance with WCAG Priority 1/2 standards guidelines
If you have any suggestions to help us further improve accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com or +44(0)1865 987211.
Connect with us
Quick links to the latest news...
- NEW - April/May Newsletter for Secondary Schools
- NEW - Spring/Summer Newsletter for Further Education Colleges
- We're recruiting! Find out more our vacancies for a Sales Manager and two Sales Executives
- JCS Spring 2015 Newsletter for Public Libraries
- News from the Education sector
- News from the Public Library sector
- Events and Training Courses