It is very important to JCS that our website is accessible to all users. Measures take to ensure accessibility include:
- Using alternative text for all images
- Using valid HTML and CSS for all pages
- Checking compliance with WCAG Priority 1/2 standards guidelines
If you have any suggestions to help us further improve accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44(0)1865 987211.
Connect with us
Quick links to the latest news...
- We're recruiting for an Account Executive - find out more
- Autumn 2015 Newsletter for Public Libraries
- September 2015 Newsletter for Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges
- Philip Allan Magazines Online Archives moves to Dynamic Learning platform
- Findmypast selected for important new WW1 project covering 14 schools in Lincoln and London
- Spring/Summer 2015 Newsletter for Further Education Colleges
- Events and Training Courses