Savings of up to 80% can be achieved by institutions subscribing together through a consortium of over 2,500 learners.
Local authorities and Schools Library Services are already taking advantage of these extra discounts by subscribing to resources on behalf of schools centrally, or by coordinating consortia.
An increasing number of schools and Academies are now subscribing through the JCS regional consortia to secure the best possible prices. Sixth Form Colleges are now also eligible to subscribe through the JCS regional consortia.
Working together not only allows organisations to make substantial savings, but also promotes collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Information about existing and developing consortia is provided in the pages below.
- East Midlands Consortium
- East of England Consortium
- Greater London Consortium
- North East England and Yorkshire Consortium
- North West England Consortium
- Northern Ireland Consortium
- Scotland Consortium
- South East England Consortium
- South West England Consortium
- Wales Consortium
- West Midlands Consortium