For all general enquiries, please contact the JCS helpdesk:
Phone: +44 (0)1865 339461
Post: JCS Online Resources
267 Banbury Road
Oxford OX2 7HT, UK
Meet the team...
Joyce Martin - Director
Contact Joyce for information about licence agreements, publisher contracts, or Central Purchasing.
David Zawada - Sales Representative
Contact David for information about subscriptions and quotations and for any information about your regional consortium.
Patrick Edmund - Sales Representative
Contact Patrick for information about subscriptions and quotations and for any information about your regional consortium.
Karolina Nenca - Office and Events Administrator
Contact Karolina with financial information including remittance advice, invoices and payment or event queries including hosting a JCS Workshop, booking a place on a workshop, or other event enquiries.
Anne Kail - Social Media Manager
Contact Anne regarding JCS's Twitter account and Facebook page.
Susanna Lob - Marketing Consultant
Contact Susanna about information for the JCS Newsletter, the JCS website and promotional materials.
Connect with us
- First edition of JCS newsletter for FE Colleges now available
- March JCS newsletter for Schools now available
- JSTOR Secondary Schools Collection - prepare your students for higher education
- World Book Online - Wednesday Webinars
- eChalk - interactive learning on the move
- Revision support from Phillip Allan Online Magazines Archives and A-Z Handbooks Online
- Gale NewsVault - hints and tips for studying World War I
- Digital Theatre Plus - new content and award nomination
- Drama Online - shortlisted for award
- JCS News
- E-resources for Education - JCS publisher workshop for schools and colleges
- Other events and training courses
- Sector news - "every school needs a good library" says Philip Pullman